Well it has been awhile since I have updated! Oops!! And probably the only reason I have time to do it today is because I am at home sick! Yuck!! But that's what happens when you work with little kids everyday!! Haha!
Well it has been a very interesting week to say the least. I had a job interview on Tuesday with Tulsa Public Schools, and I wasn't sure how the interview went, I honestly felt like I wouldn't get a job offer. But to my surprise I was offered a Job!!! :) So I will now be a part time Special Ed teacher at two Tulsa public schools! I am very excited, I was not sure how I felt about it at first, but I think this will be a great experience for me! It will be a very different variety of students between the two schools, because I will most likely be teaching 3rd grade at one school and 5th grade at the other, so it should be interesting!! The fun part is though that one school is a year round school and the other is not, so there will be a couple of times where the year round school has a three week break, so I will be getting paid to only teach part time! Can't beat that! :)
So other than that exciting news, there is not really much going on around the Wilson house. Charles is doing FANTASTIC in school this semester! He makes me so proud, I just wish I was half as smart as he is! :) (He will hate me for saying this about him! haha he is rather shy about his smartness! But he amazes me, so I have to say something about it anyways!) September should be a pretty slow month around here, but October on the other hand will be crazy, because Charles has a test just about every two days during October! Yuck! But I will be here to be as supportive as I can be during that time. I know his stress levels will be crazy! :( But once October is done with November and December will be smooth sailing!
Well I don't know much else to talk about right now, so I guess I will just say hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! :)
Amber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have no idea how I stumbled across this! LoL! It's cool that you decided to take the new job as well as keep the other. I don't think I realized that you were going to be doing them simultaneously! I wish you so much luck on this new endeavor!
ReplyDeleteWell it's really just one job, I am just split between two schools, I won't be doing the job I was at anymore! But I'm glad you found my blog! Haha
ReplyDelete#1 I'm really excited about your new job(s). #2 I think it's perfectly okay for you to brag about how smart Charles is...:) I miss you and am sad I only got to see you for a short time this past weekend. We will have to plan something soon!
ReplyDelete