Well as I promised, I am trying to update as often as I think about it! Haha I should probably be sleeping right now, but I can't get to sleep so I figured now is a good a time as any to write a blog post! :) haha Well I can say that in the past week many great things have happened, and life is wonderful! I was offered a job, but it's not what I am looking to do! I am not quite sure why the things I want to do are not offered to me, but things I really have no interest in doing are offered to me?! I am just going to keep hoping and praying that the right position for me will come along!! I really hate to say no to this position that was offered because I truly am afraid that nothing better will come along, but I guess that's where my faith and trust in God comes into play! I know that when one door closes another one always opens, and I just hope the next door is the right opportunity and the right position for me!! But no matter what, I have faith that it will all work out, and God has a great plan for me! :)
On Friday I went and hung out with many of the wonderful SAA ladies at the playgroup! I know I don't have kids yet, but it was so nice to just be able to go and talk for a couple of hours with these wonderful ladies! It's sometimes easy to forget that there are other people going through this med school journey too, and it's just amazing to be able to talk to them about things you feel like no one understands because amazingly they do understand and they know exactly what it's like! It's just amazing, and I am so glad that I have gotten involved in this wonderful organization!! :)
Tuesday is my birthday!! :) yay! Although really once you past 21 there isn't much to be excited about anymore, it's just another birthday! But I feel like this next year of my life is going to have some very exciting adventures and I cannot wait!! :)
Well I guess I should really try to sleep now! I hope this week brings some exciting opportunities for me, but we shall see!! :) have a great Monday everyone!!
Amber
Update- Well I lied, haha I did end up taking the job! It's crazy, I prayed about the job before going to sleep last night and I woke up this morning knowing that I needed to take the job. I am not really sure yet why I need this job, but I guess God knows all the plans! :) It has been a great day so far, I am happy and excited for the week!! Well just wanted to share my little update to my post from last night! Have a wonderful day everyone!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amber, I am adding your blog to my blog list! I was glad you came to playgroup-it is always nice to have more ladies in the same situation to chat with. Come again!
ReplyDeleteYou motivate me to start mine up again. I love you and am really excited for you. This is a hidden opportunity. I know it is happening for a reason. Happy almost birthday by the way. :)
ReplyDelete