CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Baby Wilson

Well we are at week 6 now!!! :) on Wednesday we will be at week 7! It's crazy how fast it is going! Although I really cannot wait to see our baby, only 12 more days!!! That might be the most exciting day so far, I just can't wait to see him/her, it will make it seem so much more real! :) The only bad part of the week has been that I started to get morning sickness! Yuck!! It started on Thursday, and I felt pretty bad, but I went to work and stuck it out, however I woke up Friday and there was no way I could have gone to work! I slept half the day and was sick all day!! :( But I think it was really helpful that I got to sleep so much, because I woke up Saturday and felt better. I think that I wasn't getting enough sleep and that just caused me to get sick, but I am hoping that the bad morning sickness won't come back this week, we shall see! Other than that everything has been great, I am loving every minute of being pregnant!! :)
Other than all the exciting baby stuff, not much is going on around the Wilson house. Charles has three tests this week, but he will do amazing like he always does! I hope the baby gets his super smart brain!! ;) haha I have just been working like crazy! I do love my job, but it keeps me busy, and being pregnant and sleepy does not mix well with crazy busy! haha but I will live, so no complaining here! Life is great and I can't wait to see the next 34 weeks unfold! :) Well that's all for now! Hope everyone has a fantastic week this week!!

Amber Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment