CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy 10 weeks Baby Wilson!!

Well it has been awhile since I have posted! I am sorry about that!! I said I would do better, but sometimes I just completely forget! Anyways, not too much has been going on around the Wilson house! Charles had had a crazy October with lots of tests, he still has a couple more before the madness is over, but I think he is glad we are finally out of October! I am super glad that it is November, mostly because I can now decorate for Christmas and not seem like a crazy person! :) haha I love the holiday season, it's such a happy time of the year, and I love love love Christmas music!!! I feel as though only one month of Christmas music is not acceptable, which is why I give Christmas music two months! :)

Baby Wilson is 10 weeks along today!! :) We had a rough week last week, on Thursday I started bleeding a little bit, and it scared the crud out of me! Thank goodness I found an amazing doctor here in Tulsa, she had me come in that day just to make sure everything was ok. And thankfully it was, we had an ultrasound done, and she said the baby looked good, and it had a very strong heartbeat! I am so very very thankful that everything was ok! It was definitely an emotional day for me, but everything turned out for the best!! :) Here is the baby's 9 week ultrasound for Thursday...
And here is the picture from our 8 week appointment, in the picture the baby has a halo!! :) So adorable!! Its really the yoke sack, which is gone in our 9 week picture, but it was still incredibly adorable!!! :)....
We have another appointment next Thursday, it was suppose to be at 12 weeks instead of 11 weeks, but since we had the small scare she wanted me back a week early just to make sure everything is still ok! So that will be fun next week! Hopefully our appointment after that will be the appointment where we find out the sex of the baby!!!! :) I can't wait for that appointment! I can't wait to start decorating the room, and buying stuff for the baby!

Well that's about it for the Wilson clan, we are all ready for Christmas break so we can have some time off together! I had last week off and have this week and next week off as well since I work at a year round school, which has been wonderful, but since Charles isn't here too it's not as much fun! But I am still extremely grateful for the break, it is and has been much needed!! Well that's all for now, I will try to update again next week after our appointment! Hope everyone has a great week and a wonderful November!! :)

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment